TWS230 CRUZE AIR WIRELESS EARBUD
- microphone built-in
- charge from carrying case
- get paired automatically
- controlled by touch
- warranty of brand for 6 months
- Enabled for Google Assistant and Siri
- Version 5.0 of BT
- 20Hz – 20KHz frequency response
- Maximum distance 32.8ft
- The capacity of the earbuds’ battery is 40mAh
- Battery Capacity is 250mAh in the Charging Case
- time required for charging is 1-2hr
- earbuds work 3-4hr in one time charging
- As a new generation of is a CRUZE AIR WIRELESS EARBUDS high performance, low latency, long battery life, and compared to the other earphones,
- It optimizes the interconnection method of the left and right ears, no longer restricts the master and slave devices, and realizes seamless switching between single and double ears.
- The CRUZE AIR WIRELESS EARBUDS is equipped with a BT 5.0 chip allowing us to connect more smoothly when listening to music, watching movies, and playing games. Only 4.1g, three models (S/M/L) of earplugs are included with the headset, which is comfortable to wear.
- A 10mm moving coil unit with built-in physical buttons designed on the CRUZE AIR WIRELESS EARBUDS supports one-button control of music playback and calls and supports calling AI voice assistants. In terms of battery life, the AirDots 2 can be used continuously for about 4 hours with a single full charge and can be used for about 12 hours with the charging box.
How to Charge:
Before Use, peel off the insulation film on the chip
How to Activate
- Take out two headphones and automatically start up.
- (when not in the charging box) long-press the functional key.
How to Shut down
- Put them in the charging chamber they will shut down automatically.
- (when not in the charging box) long-press the function key for 5 seconds(Red light shines)
How to pair for the first time
- Take out two headphones and automatically startup.
- Refresh the mobile BT device, pair CRUZE AIR WIRELESS EARBUDS without separate pairing, automatic connection.
How to reset the headset
- Press and hold the multi-function button for 15 seconds until the red and blue lights flash alternately 3 times and turn off for the second time. The device is reset successfully.
- In the phone, BT device list, ignore or unpair CRUZE AIR WIRELESS EARBUDS, delete the connection record, complete the reset.
📢 Salik process offered a 03-days return and exchange policy. For details, read our refund policy.